ROUTE 66 ULTIMATE GUIDE
Last updated: January 31, 2023 at 12:36 pm CT-USA
THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS A MANDATORY ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES PROVISION THAT REQUIRES THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS.
DEFINITIONS OF TERMS
Service (“Service”, “Services”) – The Route 66 Ultimate Guide app, website, and related services, features, and content.
McCoyCORE USA LLC (“McCoy”) – the company that owns and operates the Service.
User – The individual person using the Service.
User Data (“UD”) – Data and information about the User’s usage and activity of the Service.
Personal User Data (“PUD”) – Personal information about the User, including name, address, contact information, and other personal data provided by the User.
Cookies Policy – Policy regarding how Cookies are used by Service.
Terms of Service – Terms regarding the use of Service.
In-App Purchases (“IAP”) – In-App purchases of services, upgrades, or enhancements for the Route 66 Ultimate Guide app.
Premium (Subscription) – Users have the option to upgrade their account to a Premium subscription, which adds enhancements, new features, and other additional abilities to the Route 66 Ultimate Guide app.
- Difference between Personal User Data (“PUD”) and User Data (“UD”);
- Types of Personal User Data collected;
- The purposes for which Personal User Data is processed;
- Where the Personal User Data is processed;
- The security measures in place to protect Personal User Data;
- Limits of responsibility concerning third parties;
- Viewing, changing, and deleting your Personal User Data;
- What to do if you have any questions or concerns.
Difference Between Personal User Data and User Data
Personal User Data
Personal User Data (“PUD”) is information specific about the individual User who is using the Service. All Personal User Data is provided to McCoy by User via the Service during registration or while using the Service.
Personal User Data may include, but is not limited to:
- User’s Name
- User’s Address, including Country
- User’s Location, including GPS coordinates
- User’s contact information, including phone number, email, Skype, SMS, and other contact information
- Other information about User that may be required or optional to use the Service
User Data (“UD”) is information collected via the Service and use of the Service by the User. User Data is not considered private or personal to the specific user, in which may lead to user privacy or security concerns. In general, User Data is statistical data on the User’s use and activity using the Service.
User Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Data on User access and account access via the Service
- Data on how the User uses the Service
- Data on User’s location while using the Service, including GPS coordinates
- Data on User’s requests via the Service
Types of Personal User Data Collected
A. Anonymous Data by Using The Service
In order to monitor and improve the Service, we use Anonymous Data. Anonymous Data is data that is collected on the activity of Users but is not connected directly to specific Users. This information may be released publicly and shared with vendors.
B. Automatically Generated Data
Like most websites, apps, and online services, we gather and process automatically generated information about how Users use the Service. The information gathered includes the User’s IP-address and/or an unique device ID and information.
If you specifically opt-in and agree to allow access, the Service may collect your geo-location information. You can choose to deny geo-location collection and use via the settings of your mobile device at any time. By denying geo-location permissions, some features of the Service will not work and will be unavailable.
If you enable the user authorization features inside the Service, the following information will be collected and stored:
- Your Name;
- E-mail address;
- Phone number;
- Additional profile information returned by an external provider.
To provide the User with information about the usage of the Service, we may also collect the following information:
- The date/time you open, close, and use the Service;
- The features you’ve opened inside the Service and the amount of time you’ve spent using the features;
- Actions such as audio playback, opening URLs (links), etc.
- Information you submit via the Service, including but not limited to submission of forms;
- The moment you leave or close the Service. Note: If the User authorization features are enabled, we are able to link the information to the User once the User is logged-in.
C. Specific User Data
We may ask Users to engage in certain activities via the Service, such as loyalty-cards, newsletters, advertising, news, alerts, and other customized features, in which case you will be asked for additional personal information. This information will be stored in the databases of our Service (which may include third party providers) and it will be available to us.
When you upload data via the Service, including photos, videos, audio, and other content, this data may be shared and viewed by other Users of the Service in certain features of the Service.
The purposes for which User Data is processed?
McCoy and authorized third parties collect and process User Data for the following purposes:
- to enable Users to use the Service;
- to keep Users updated with relevant information and updates about the Service;
- to improve and/or customize the Service;
- to identity Users in order to customize the Service;
- to identify Users in an effort to prevent fraud;
- to provide support to User;
- to pass User Data to authorized third parties;
- to customize content and advertisements;
- to process in-app purchases
- to provide User Data if we are legally obliged to do so.
2. Transmission of User Data to Third Parties
We do not sell, trade, or rent your User Data to non-authorized third parties without your prior consent. However, do provide your User Data to authorized third parties when this is essential for providing the Service, or for carrying out your requests, such as making payments by means of payment providers for paid services.
We may provide “aggregated anonymous data” about the usage of the Service to authorized or non-authorized third parties for such purposes as marketing, sales, usage, and other purposes as we deem to be appropriate. “Aggregated anonymous data” is data that cannot be traced back to specific Users and which therefore is not deemed personal User Data. For example, we may use aggregated anonymous data to better understand how Users use the Service.
In the event that our company is transferred, sold, or that we merge with a third party, or undergo a reorganization, your User Data may also be disclosed and/or transferred to the new entity as part of the entire Service. This new entity will have the right to continue to use User Data and other information that Users provided to us.
We may disclose your User Data where we believe, in good faith, that it is necessary to comply with a court order, ongoing judicial proceeding, criminal or civil subpoena, or other legal process or request by law enforcement authorities within the United States of America, or to exercise our legal rights or defend ourselves against any legal claims.
3. Where is User Data Processed?
4. What Security Measures are in place to Protect Personal User Data?
The security of User Data is very important to us and is a top priority for us. We have implemented technical and organizational measures to protect your personal User Data against loss or any form of unlawful access. We implement the following measures: protection of our servers by firewalls; SSL connections; encryption of sensitive data. This list may not exhaustive.
5. Limits of Responsibility and Liability Concerning Third Parties
6. Viewing and Deleting User Data
Users may request to delete their personal User Data collected through the Service, by contacting us via email at Support@Route66UltimateGuide.com. For security purposes, you may be asked to provide additional information to verify your identity. Upon authorized request, your personal User Data will be removed from our live Service. However, your personal User Data may still exist in archives, backups, or off-line systems as used for support, development, or other purposes. Removal of your personal User Data will further remove your ability to use the Service.
7. Privacy of Minors
Personal information about minors under the age of 18-years-old is not knowingly or intentionally collected by McCoy or our Service. This Service is intended for use by Users at least 18-years of age. Use of this Service by minors is strictly prohibited.
Measures are implemented to secure User’s personal User Data information, to minimize the risks of damage, and/or loss of information, and unauthorized access or use of information. However, User understands and agrees that no measure(s) are able to provide complete, 100% security. Therefore, although best efforts are made to secure User’s personal User Data information, it is not guaranteed and Users cannot reasonably expect that the Service and its related databases and services will be immune from any wrongdoings, malfunctions, unauthorized interceptions, hacks, access, or other kinds of abuse and/or misuse.
10. Questions and Concerns
Retention of Your Personal Data
Delete Your Personal Data
You have the right to delete or request that we assist in deleting the Personal Data that we have collected about You. Our Service may give You the ability to delete certain information about you
from within the Service. You may update, amend, or delete your information at any time by signing in to Your Account, if you have one, and visiting the account settings section that
allows you to manage your personal information. You may also contact us to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that You have provided to us. Please note, however, that we may need to retain certain information when we have a legal obligation or lawful basis to do so.
In-App Purchases & Subscriptions
There are optional in-app purchase(s) to upgrade your account to Premium, which will activate additional features and abilities within the app. These are called “Subscriptions.”
- Subscription service is called “Premium.”
- Length of subscription is 1 calendar year (365 days).
- Subscription cost is clearly displayed during the subscription upgrade/checkout process.
- Payment will be processed via RevenueCat services.
- Subscription will be automatically renewed, unless you’ve turned off autorenewal within 24-hours of subscription expiration.
- Renewal cost may vary and notice will be sent to the User of any price changes or adjustments.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the User, including turning off auto-renewal, in the User’s Account Settings within the app.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the User purchases a subscription.
- Subscriptions are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
You can cancel your Premium Subscription renewal at any time by e-mailing support@Rtoue66UltimateGuide.com with your request. Subscriptions must be canceled prior to 24-hours before the scheduled automatic renewal.
Apple Users can cancel subscription renewals with their iTunes account, under Settings.
Under certain circumstances, McCoyCORE USA LLC may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court, law enforcement, or a government agency).
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your Personal Data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Websites
—– END OF AGREEMENT —–